Let us take care of it for you
If you intend to use us for your bookkeeping and accounting requirements, then you don't have to worry about VAT. We take care of it for you. Alternatively, for a small fee, send us details of your receipts and expenses on one of our templates and we will complete and take care of all aspects of your VAT returns. If you are using a cloud accounting software, we log in to review and submit the VAT returns for you.
If you are a new Start-up business, then speak to us and we can advise on:
- Review and sample check your accounting records for errors
- Sample test the most common errors that the VAT inspectors look for
- Statistically analyse your completed VAT returns
- Sample check the completion of VAT returns
- Compare your VAT returns against your annual accounts
- Check the VAT treatment of your sales
- Consider whether you are making best use of relevant VAT schemes
- Ensure you are correctly applying the rules of VAT schemes
- Identify VAT planning opportunities
VAT Planning and Disputes
Compliance with VAT is becoming ever more and more complex. Investigations from the VATman can be intense, grilling and intimidating, all the more important is that, you have an accountant who is successful in negotiations with them and managing investigations.
We will research and advise on taking the best advantage of the reliefs available and the interpretation of the regulations. This is an extremely important feature of the service we provide to ensure peace of mind for all our clients.
We can help you with VAT in the following ways;
- Applying for and advice on VAT registration
- Advice on suitable VAT schemes for your business
- Completion of VAT returns – via your books or we can do the bookkeeping for you. By letting us complete your VAT return it ensures, it will be accurate and that you don't miss any opportunities to claim the VAT you should
- Dealing with VAT control visits
- Dealing with any contentious disputes that arise with Customs.