If you are not an Accountant, then starting a new venture is a very daunting task. Apart from having to implement a system to monitor business transactions, regulatory requirements have to be met.
The best way (based on feedback from clients) we can help you, if you are considering a Start-up venture, is to give you the confidence and freedom to go out and generate revenue without having to worry about administration issues. That's what you will pay us to do.
Why we are different!
We take a genuine interest in the performance of all client businesses. This could sound like a PR exercise if it wasn't for the fact we include, as standard and free of charge, interim Management Accounts to analyse how the business is performing during the first year. This enables us to react quickly to any adverse trading issues you may be experiencing and advise on the best course of action. After all, your success, is our success!
We can help you with:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assessing the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Dealing with company secretarial issues
- Setting up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Deciding on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- Keeping on top of bookkeeping, VAT, Payroll and other accounting requirements and
- Helping with all aspects of business compliance and administration