SAGE ONE GOLD STATUS
At NEWHSL we also support Sage One; a safe and simple online accounting software for small businesses.
NEWHSL is a GOLD PARTNER with SAGE, and specialists in its application, an online accounting solution that is rapidly growing in the UK.
A leading global software provider, and right from the start SAGE have listened to the people using their solutions. And working closely with accountants and small businesses, they’ve developed a service that does what you’ve told them it needs to do, not just what we thought it should.
SAGE ONE OVERVIEW
Sage One is the online accounting software designed to help you manage your business accounts anytime and anywhere. It helps you record your accounts information and cashflow online, without any need for accounts expertise.
Sage One allows you secure access to your data in real time, so you can work on your accounts and at any time, and in any place, literally you get 24/7 access.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF SAGE ONE
- Online access – you and your accountant can use Sage One from anywhere with internet access
- No need to install – it’s all online, so you’re always automatically using the latest version
- Unlimited usage – no limits on how many transactions you and your accountant can process
- 24/7 telephone support – that’s all day, every day, whenever you and your accountant need our help
- Sage One Bank Feeds - your business simply links your online bank account to Sage One
SAGE ONE - START
This is a simple online cashbook aimed at sole traders and cash-based businesses. This allows you to record what’s coming in and going out of your business but doesn’t need any accounts expertise.
KEEPING THINGS SIMPLE
Chances are you didn’t get into business to wrestle with your accounts. So get on with what you do best and let Sage One Start help you keep the necessary records in order.
No more shoe boxes full of receipts and invoices; just a simple way for you to record all the money coming and going from your business.
And using the information recorded in Sage One Start your accountant or bookkeeper can easily prepare things like Bank reconciliations, VAT Returns, Self- Assessment and Year-End accounts for your business.
With no software to download or update, it’s instantly available online. So when things change, like the VAT rate, for example, we make the changes so you don’t have to.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A simple way to keep track of accounts for cash-based businesses
- Includes tools to record customer and supplier contacts
- Provides an instant snapshot of business income, expenses and profit
- Online service that’s automatically updated
- 24/7 telephone support
- Sage One – Start has a Bank Feed facility, it enables you to links your online bank account
SAGE ONE - ACCOUNTING
Sage One Accounting is one of the market leading online accounting packages that has the essential bookkeeping capabilities key to the running of any small business. Intuitively designed to keep your business on track and prevent errors, it gives you and your accountant access to your online accounts from anywhere, anytime.
EASE OF USE
With Sage One Accounting, your business can get up and running in minutes with our new Quick Start functionality. You can then take care of daily tasks such as quotes, invoicing and expenses, and call on your accountant to login to your data in real time whenever you have a question.
By recording simple financial information in Sage One Accounting, it’s easy for your business to build up a picture of your business finances.
CASHFLOW FORECASTING TOOLS
Also, we know that cash flow is critical for any business. Not only does Sage One Accounting provide an accurate and up to date picture of business in real time, but it also allows your business to forecast your future cash flow status and plan ahead.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy Invoicing – quotes and invoices are simple to create and can be easily customised; they can even be created on the go via the free mobile app
- Quick Entries – sales and purchase transactions can be entered or imported in bulk, freeing up valuable time
- Bank integration – no more importing or manual processing; your business simply links your online bank account to Sage One to update accounting records automatically
- Over 20 downloadable reports for easy in-depth analysis
- Live dashboard overviews of your Sales, Purchases and Cash flow
- Simple VAT compliance – your business can create and submit VAT returns online
- Easy international trading – multi-currency and VAT MOSS compliance for selling to EU customers
- Business analysis – for businesses with departments, cost codes or projects, you can create analysis types to report in more detail
- E-invoicing and online payments through the Sage Pay add-on (further charge applies)