As you would expect we offer a full range of bookkeeping services, what Accountant doesn't. Sometimes we are given a cardboard box and a promise everything has been sent. On other occasions, we are required, on-site, to carry out full bookkeeping services in the absence of any full time staff.
Either way, one of our key objectives will always be to try and add value over and above the obvious. For example, by looking at your suppliers, we may be able to recommend alternative, and more cost effective options.
To help make your business life easier, you can;
• Drop off your invoices, bank statements, etc
• We do all the processing
Allowing us to easily prepare for you;
• Management Accounts
• VAT Returns
• Key Performance Indicators
• End of Year Accounts
• Estimated Tax Liabilities as you go along so there's no end of year surprises
You pick up the records (neatly filed and organised) and all the information we've agreed to provide you with. It also makes it easy for us to handle any VAT inspections.
Or why not invite us to review your book-keeping system and advise on;
• The right book-keeping system for your business
• If the information being produced is accurate and reliable
• How you can spend less time keeping your books
• VAT errors - before the Vat Man finds them!
• Specific training needed for book-keeping staff
• How you could produce more relevant management information that is useful to manage your business.
Keeping our Fees down!
Our aim is to achieve an accurate picture of your Business's financial records in the least possible time and with the minimum fuss. We are able to do this by looking at your individual requirements and recommending the best approach. If you are modestly competent on the computer, you can keep costs down by completing some simple bookkeeping spreadsheets we give to you. Similar to rewarding Drivers with full no-claims bonus!
Keeping you happy!
Our Fees are not set in stone and are monitored throughout the year to ensure we are giving you value for money. This is a two way process and we encourage clients to give feedback on Fees we charge. To the best of our knowledge, we don't have any disgruntled clients. Our aim, is to make sure you are no exception!