Founded in 2003
New Horizons Services (NEWHSL & Co), based in Enfield, North London and covering Edmonton, Wood Green, Tottenham, Walthamstow and beyond, was founded by Emmanuel Mensah, in 2003 to provide Accountancy, Taxation and Consultancy services to Small Businesses, Charities, Churches and Sole Traders.
Competitive fees over all business sectors
Our competitive, low-cost, fixed fee accountancy packages, take care of all our clients' business accounting and taxation needs. We currently have clients on our books who work across the sectors such as The Professions & Businesses, Charitable & Social Services, Fitness, IT, Construction industry, Engineering, Recruitment and Retailing. In addition to traditional accounting and tax services, we also provide Independent Examination to Charities.
Experience combined with a wealth of Industry experts
For an integrated business strategy, we work across the board with our third-party regulated providers to enable you access to Corporate Finance and other Business-support services and advice, to help you achieve your goals. Combined with our wealth of experience and expertise, we can pride ourselves on delivering an unparalleled service to all our clients.
Customer care is not a science, it is simply a case of making sure your clients are happy:
- Our Fees are very competitive
- We respond promptly to client requests
- We are proactive in offering advice; our clients know their best interests are foremost in our actions
- We are always looking at new ways to reduce our costs
- Clients believe their success is ultimately our success.
That is why, today, we continue to build on our enviable reputation for providing excellent services and advice to our Clients.
Why use NEWHSL & Co, because you get:
- Personal attention: as every client's needs are unique, you are treated with special attention to your individual agreed requirements.
- Response time: our promise to you is your work will be completed and delivered according to agreed timetable - no buts, no ifs...!
- Fixed price: our fixed price, payable by monthly direct debits, gives you the absolute peace of mind in planning your budget, enabling you to take control of your finances.
- Value-for-service: due to our service delivery approach, we are able to pass on part of the savings that we make as a result to you.
- Service guarantee: because we are confident of the high level of services we offer, coupled with our Professional indemnity insurance, we can offer you a FULL REFUND, or just PAY what you think the service offered you is worth.
- Expectations: we won't rest until your expectations are fully met.